Welcome to CNC Routing LTD
Here at CNC Routing we continue to provide the UK’s No 1 CNC cutting service, and have done so for over 25 years. During this time we’ve seen customer needs & demands change substantially, and CNC Routing has evolved to meet these needs. Operating from the Heart of England, our dedicated staff have accrued substantial experience in every area of your job – taking your work from Concept, through Design / Consultancy, and delivery of Prototype. Following Manufacture, we also offer additional services such as Spraying, Laminating, Edgebanding & Assembly, along with Delivery. (please insert links to Concept, Design / Consultancy, Prototype, Manufacture, Additional Services such as Spraying, Laminating, Edgebanding & Assembly, Delivery.)
CNC Routing can work with a vast range of materials – MDF, Plywood, Acrylic, Solid Surface, Compact Grade, Di-Bond, Chipboard, Aluminium, and many more, all of which are held onsite for existing & new clients. (please insert individual links to these materials).
Through our industry experience, and catering for our ever expanding client base, CNC Routing are now proud to be FSC Certified.
Don't worry about the size of your job, we tailor our service to accompany your vision.
Why we’re the #1 CNC Routing Company in the UK?
- Same day quotation turnaround on any of our services
- CNC Routing are the only company in the UK that offers a working area of 4880mm x 2635mm
- Every millimetre of your material will be used, creating minimal waste & maximum profit for you
- A dedicated design team, who will make plain sailing of any drawings
- Clients can be guaranteed a quick turnaround, as we can supply most materials from our extensive stock
- Offering an Edgebanding service whether bespoke (Radius or rounded shapes) or straight edge production
- In-house Bonding, Spraying & Laminating, runs alongside our Build Team (Fabrication & Assembly)
- We are the preferred supplier of CNC Routing Services, by the leading CNC Routing Manufacturer in the UK, AXYZ Automation
- A one stop shop for every element of your job, also providing a delivery service throughout the UK
So if you need CNC Routing Services please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our helpful team members and discuss your CNC Routing needs today!
Our CNC Routers provide a proven and trusted solution for various industries, and we frequently complete projects for:
- General Woodworking - Furniture, shop fitting, carcasses and more
- Point of Purchase - Display stands, fixtures and fittings, counters
- Retail – Wooden & solid surface worktops, counters, slatwalls
- Exhibition Stands - Large routing for significant projects or smaller requirements
- Solid Surface - Processing modern & traditional materials
- Automotive – Carcasses for caravans & campervans, and internal framework
- Signmaking - 2D & 3D signs in woods, metals and plastics
- Plastic Fabrication - Cutting plastics, retail and point of sale
- Interiors - Multi-purpose routing and engraving in all materials
Our Process – “The 7 Steps to taking your Idea from a concept to a Finished Product”
It all starts with and idea, call CNC Routing Ltd today to make your idea a reality!
Another satisfied customer, thank you for your business!
Our customers can provide either full working drawings or a rough sketch.
Delivery nationwide using our inhouse fleet ensuring safe & prompt delivery of your product.
FREE Design and Consultancy on Materials, Design, Cost, Sheet Yield, Finishes and Fixings etc.
Batch production using one or all of our services.
Produced prior to production to check and improve design.
We provide Spraying, Laminating, Edgebanding & Assembly alongside our Routing Services.